Mr. Apostolos Koukouvinos holds a Diploma in Chemical Engineering from the National Technical University of Athens as well as a M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from the University of California. In his career he has gained extensive experience in strategic planning, business development and company administration in many companies such as Hellas on Line S.A, Intrasoft S.A., Decision Systems Integration S.A, Cosmoline Telecom Services SA, InfoQuest Group of Companies, e-Vision S.A, Ergodata S.A, TotalSoft Hellas S.A and OPAP S.A.. His detailed record of experience is focused on several sectors such as banking and finance, telecommunications, mergers and acquisitions, wagering systems and large scale public projects. Throughout the years he has also served as a member of the Board of Directors for numerous companies. As of today he holds the position of CEO of the company Payzone Hellas S.A, a company which is 100% subsidiary of OPAP S.A.
The presentation :
1. Defines the term PAYMENTS
2. Presents the high cost CASH Payments and some data of the Greek/Italian market
3. Shows the number of non-cash payments
4. Quantifies the Alternative Payments as part of non-cash payments and presents some European and Greek market
5. Concentrates and describes one(1) of the major payments disruptors, the e-wallet
6. Defines and shows also a major new market, the micropayments.